Most of us think that Artistry focuses only on the hands in playing. We neglect the very soul of the piano. Come to this course and find out how you can enhance your own playing and those of your students through new Artistic Pedalling Techniques.
Dorothy Chia studied with Prof. Katherine Faricy during her 3 years studies in the United States. She will be using ideas and techniques taught by Prof. Faricy's books on pedalling techniques.
Group A: Mondays 15, 22, 29 May 2017 12noon - 2pm
Group B: Thursdays 11, 18, 25 May 2017 10am-12 noon
- Email / snail mail to email@example.com with the following particulars:
- Full Name
- IC Number
- Contact Number
- Title of Course you wish to attend
- You will be informed of Payment Procedures.
- Minimum 2 pax to start the course. Maximum 6 pax.
- Course participants will receive a confirmation watsapp when registration and payment is received.